Monday, October 12, 2009

Pictures pictures pictures!

I got back from my Long Study Tour to Berlin/Poznan this weekend, but I am still tired, so I will give a full update on the trip a little later. Just know that it was awesome and I am in love with Berlin!

But to placate you all for the moment, I started a Picasa account! Now you can see all my pictures, which are on Facebook too, but this might be easier. I will still put some of my favorites in the blog, but this way if you are especially interested, you can check them out!

Here is the link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/MalleryO

Alright, dinner time (oh right, I need to post recipes too... remind me!) I think tonight I am going to make an Indian eggplant dish called Baigan Bharta... wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Baigan Bharta is my FAVORITE Indian dish! Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my favorite toooo! It actually came out quite well, even though my eggplant was a little smaller than I had hoped. Would you like the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get a Flickr account! It's much better ;-)

    ReplyDelete